The Third Annual Healthy Food Festival – for a Healthy YOU! is scheduled for September 30, 2017, 9 am to 4pm. Health begins with food and we are inspiring the vital transition to wellness within our community and beyond. Participants learn that it is possible to maintain a consciously health-full lifestyle - even with limited income, growing kids, and busy or hectic lifestyles! The first two Annual Healthy Food Festivals were wonderful successes!
Rogue Community College joins us this year and will provide CEUs for classes approved in advance. Health care providers, educators, and other professionals may have their continuing education requirements fulfilled at the Healthy Food Festival. Do you have staff trainings to present? Please contact us about your ideas for classes.
GPHS Culinary Arts program joins us this year to provide delicious treats and beverages free of charge to attendees. These students will also prepare smoothies, juices, wraps, and a variety of items for purchase. Funds raised will support the GPHS CA program and activities for youth this winter. Also available will be ‘Meal in a Bag’ with fresh ingredients and a recipe for a meal for a family of four at a cost of just $5.00.
Josephine County Foundation Health Clinic will assure a greater youth attendance by offering sports physicals for students. A Teen Activities section and expansion into the floral building for films, classes, and speakers will meet sound and space needs while bringing youth into the planning and activities in a greater way.
$5,000 + SunShine Sponsor: Your sponsorship feeds the entire event ~ nourishing and strengthening the HFF.
- Recognition will be given to your organization at the beginning of each Seminar and over the loudspeaker several times throughout the day.
- YOUR organization’s logo is recognized prominently at the top of flyers, banners, posters, brochures, social media, and our website, and headlining on our Sponsor Poster in the entry of the HFF.
- Included is a full page COLOR ad in our Event Handbook and our Resource Guide.
- We reserve a double sized booth space in a prominent entry location for your organization.
- Your organization may submit 12 posts for our Facebook page - once a month for a year.
- A Snapchat filter will feature your logo in our youth marketing.
- Our post event press release will have special gratitude recognition for you.
- Present two one hour Seminars and a ½ hour presentation/demonstration at the HFF.
- Our 2017 HFF video will feature your logo in the beginning and in the Sunshine Sponsor segment.
$2,500 to $4,999 Garden Sponsor: Provide support and growing space for the HFF.
- YOUR organization’s logo is recognized prominently in sponsor sections of all flyers, banners, posters, brochures, social media, on our website, and on our Sponsor Poster in the entry of the HFF.
- Included is a ½ page COLOR ad in our Event Handbook and our Resource Guide.
- We reserve a double booth space with highly visible location for your organization.
- Attendees will hear microphone announcements thanking you at the event.
- Your organization may submit six posts for our Facebook page during the year.
- A Snapchat filter will include your logo.
- Your organization is eligible to schedule a one-hour seminar or class and a ½ hour presentation/demonstration at the HFF.
- Our 2017 HFF video will feature your logo in the Garden Sponsor segment.
$1,000 - $2,499 Water Sponsor: Nurture the HFF with your Sponsorship.
- YOUR organization’s logo will be recognized in the sponsor section of all marketing materials, links on our website and social media, and recognition on the Sponsor Poster at the entry of the HFF.
- Included is a 1/3rd page B/W ad in our Event Handbook and Resource Guide.
- A single booth space with premium location is reserved for you at the HFF.
- Attendees will hear your organization mentioned on the microphone at the event.
- You may submit four posts for publication to the HFF Facebook page during the year.
- Your organization is eligible to schedule a one-hour seminar or class.
- Our 2017 HFF video will feature your logo in the Water Sponsor segment.
$500 to $999 Sprout Sponsor: Your organization supports our ‘sprouting’.
- Receive recognition in our Event Handbook, on our Sponsor Poster, with logo links on our website and social media.
- Included is a single booth space and a ½ hour demonstration/presentation.
- a 1/4th page B/W ad in our Event Handbook and Resource Guide.
- You may submit two posts to the HFF Facebook page during the year.
- Recognition in the Sprout Sponsor segment of our 2017 HFF video.
- Receive recognition over the loudspeaker at the HFF.
$250 - $499 Seed Sponsor: Assist us in seeding the community with a variety of ways to live a healthy life.
- Your business/organization name will be recognized on our website, in the sponsor section of all marketing publications, our Event Handbook and Resource Guide, and on the Sponsor Poster at the entry of the HFF.
- Included is a single booth space.
- Your B/W logo in a 1/6th page ad.
- Recognition in the Seed Sponsor segment of our 2017 HFF video.
- Receive recognition over the loudspeaker at the HFF.
Thank you in advance for your support. We know that when we come together for the greater good, individual efforts are stronger. Your sponsorship will propel us into a successful event where experts share their wisdom, participants learn healthy ways of choosing foods and lifestyles, and we all feel better through service. As the planning progresses, we will discover other ways to recognize your support and share about you in our community action activities.
Building a Healthy Community Together is our goal!
Your perspective is valuable to us!
Please join our planning meetings the last Tuesday of every month,
4:00 pm at Rogue Community College Redwood Campus Building L.
Comments, suggestions, and ideas are welcome!